Add the potato chunks to a large pot and cover with 1-2 inches of cold water. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the water and potatoes. Bring the water to a boil, uncovered, over medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer. Cook potato chunks until they are fork tender, about 5 minutes (depending on the size of your potato chunks, this time may be more or less). Drain the potatoes and rinse with cold water.
Toss potatoes with ½ cup Drew’s Organic Rosemary Balsamic Dressing & Quick Marinade. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and mozzarella. Add to potatoes and stir to combine. Refrigerate at least one hour. When ready to serve, toss with additional ¼ cup Drew’s Organic Rosemary Balsamic Dressing & Quick Marinade and slivered basil. Top with freshly ground pepper. Serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 24 oz. baby reds gourmet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into bite-sized cubes
- 12 oz. multi-colored medley cherry (or grape) tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup Drew's Rosemary Balsamic Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 5 large basil leaves, slivered
- freshly ground pepper