Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a pizza pan or baking sheet with cooking spray and sprinkle lightly with flour.
In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté mushrooms until their liquid is absorbed and the mushrooms are nicely browned, stirring frequently, about 10-15 minutes.
Lightly flour the dough and roll or stretch out to pan size. Lay the dough on the pan or baking sheet. Pour 6 ounces of the Drew’s Organic Smoked Tomato Dressing in the center of the dough and spread evenly on the dough with the back of a spoon until lightly coated, leaving 1-2 inches of crust. Top dough with mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts, goat cheese and parmesan. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until dough is cooked through and crust is crispy.
Remove from oven and top with basil and freshly ground pepper. Slice and serve with additional Drew’s Organic Smoked Tomato Dressing.
- ½ pound portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 16 – 18.5 oz pre-made pizza dough
- Flour to work dough
- 6 oz Drew's Smoked Tomato Dressing & Quick Marinade
- ¼ cup sliced black olives, drained and rinsed
- 1 12 oz jar quartered and marinated artichoke hearts
- 6 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 oz shaved parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, slivered
- Freshly ground black pepper