Toss together black beans, corn, mozzarella, tomatoes, red onion, cumin and Drew’s Organic Smoked Tomato Salad Dressing. Gently fold in avocado. Top with cilantro.
Serve with lime wedges and additional dressing.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 can (15 oz.) no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, cooked and cooled (or use fresh corn, if available)
- 4 oz. mini mozzarella balls (Ciliegine 1/3 oz. size), halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered or halved, depending on their size
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup plus more for serving Drew's Smoked Tomato Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 2/3 oz. fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges