Divide mixed greens among 4 plates. Sprinkle greens evenly with goat cheese, walnuts, asparagus pieces and sliced strawberries. Drizzle with dressing and top with freshly ground pepper and Chia Seeds. Serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 6 cups loosely packed mixed baby greens
- 1 loose cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 lb. thin-stalked asparagus, woody ends trimmed and cut into two-inch
- 1 ½ cups organic strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Drew's Raspberry Acai Dressing & Quick Marinade
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, Optional