Marinate tofu in Drew’s Organic Thai Coconut Sesame Dressing & Quick Marinade for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, remove pot from heat and add rice vermicelli noodles. Let noodles sit for 5-10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set noodles aside.
In a medium sauté pan, heat 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil over medium heat. Drain tofu from marinade; discard marinade. Add tofu to pan and pan fry until nicely browned and crisp. Remove tofu from heat. Assemble bowls by adding noodles evenly to bowls and topping with tofu, cucumber, scallions, peanuts and mint. Serve with additional Drew’s Organic Thai Coconut Sesame Dressing & Quick Marinade.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 - 14 oz. block firm tofu, cubed
- 1/2 cup Drew's Thai Coconut Sesame Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 8.8 oz. rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 English cucumber, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup slightly salted peanuts, crushed
- ¼ cup mint leaves, thinly sliced