Place chicken breast in a plastic bag and add ½ cup dressing. Marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or up to overnight. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Grill chicken (either outdoor grill or utilize an indoor grill pan) until cooked through and measures an internal temperature of 165 with a meat thermometer. Remove chicken from grill and shred with two forks.
Layer your tacos with shredded chicken, coleslaw, red onion, avocado and cilantro. Drizzle with Drew’s Organic Chipotle Ranch dressing. Top with freshly ground black pepper. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 lb. chicken breast, trimmed
- 1/2 cup Drew's Organics Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 1 package 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (no dressing) or thinly sliced green cabbage
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges