Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine turkey, beef, ½ cup Drew’s Organics French Dressing and Quick Marinade, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, eggs, onion, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until well blended.
Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. Add meatloaf mixture to the pan and distribute
Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and top with remaining ½ cup Drew’s Organics French Dressing and Quick Marinade, spreading evenly. Place meatloaf back into the oven, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, as measured by a meat thermometer (test in a few places in the center of the loaf halfway between the top of the loaf and the bottom), about 15-20 more minutes. Timing will vary, depending on your oven. Remove from oven.
Top meatloaf with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with additional Drew’s Organics French Dressing and Quick Marinade.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 pound 85% lean organic grass-fed ground beef
- 1 cup, divided, plus more for serving Drew's Organics
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 organic eggs, beaten
- ½ medium organic sweet onion, finely diced
- 4 ounces (1/2 8-ounce container) organic baby bella mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)