Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil. Place chips evenly on a baking sheet and top with cheese. Add shrimp and black beans. Place in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and top with avocado, scallions, and cilantro. Drizzle with Drew’s Organics Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Quick Marinade.
Serve with Drew’s Organics Salsa and lime wedges.
Recipe by Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD
- 6.5 ounces restaurant style tortilla chips (half of a 13-ounce bag)
- 3 cups Mexican style shredded cheese (4 cheese blend or use cheddar, if preferred)
- 12 ounces frozen shell-on cooked extra-large shrimp (31-40 shrimp per pound), thawed, shell/tail removed and patted dry
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados (or sub 1 cup prepared guacamole), sliced or cut into chunks
- ½ bunch scallions, white and green parts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- ½ cup loose cilantro (leaves and stems), roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Drew's Organics Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Quick Marinade