Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet. Spread 2 oz Drew’s Organic Greek Olive Dressing evenly on one side of the bread slices. Place slices into the oven and toast 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Meanwhile combine artichokes, olives and tomato with remaining 2 oz Drew’s Organic Greek Olive Dressing & Quick Marinade. Spoon atop toast. Sprinkle toast with cheese and place under the broiler for 1 minute, until cheese is melted. Top with slivered basil and freshly ground pepper. Serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 4 oz Drew's Greek Olive Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 1 multigrain baguette, sliced into 1" thick slices
- 1 can quartered artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives, sliced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1/2 cup loose fresh basil leaves, slivered
- freshly ground black pepper