Combine tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, olives and Drew’s Organic Greek Olive Dressing & Quick Marinade. Stir to combine and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini noodles and sauté about 10 minutes, stirring frequently until zucchini loses some of its water, but still retains shape. Remove zucchini from heat and place into a serving bowl.
Top zucchini noodles with tomato mixture, walnuts, avocado and freshly ground black pepper. Serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 9 oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and then thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- ½ cup Drew's Organics
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 zucchinis, trimmed and spiralized into noodles (“zoodles”)
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- Freshly ground black pepper