Add 6 ounces Drew’s Organics Romano Caesar Dressing & Quick Marinade and shrimp to a resealable plastic bag. Preheat grill to high heat and preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Add shrimp to the grill, reduce heat to medium high. Discard marinade. Grill shrimp for a few minutes on each side, just until opaque and cooked through. Set aside.
Oil your pizza pan or baking sheet. Sprinkle cornmeal or flour on a counter surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough to fit the pan. Place dough onto the pan and place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan and flip dough. Drizzle ½ cup (4 ounces) Drew’s Organics Romano Caesar Dressing & Quick Marinade atop dough and spread evenly to within ½ inch of the dough edge. Sprinkle dough with about 3 ounces of shaved parmesan cheese. Return to the oven and bake for 7-10 more minutes until dough is cooked through and cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
Remove pan from oven and place pizza on a large cutting board. Top with romaine, red onion, cooked shrimp, remaining 2 ounces shaved parmesan, crushed croutons, parsley and freshly ground black pepper. Drizzle with remaining 2 ounces Drew’s Organics Romano Caesar Dressing & Quick Marinade.
Slice pizza and serve.
Time saving tips:
- Use frozen cooked and thawed shrimp vs raw shrimp
- Use pre-washed and chopped bagged romaine lettuce
- Use a pre-cooked pizza crust or sub 4 toasted individual naan breads for the pizza crust
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 12 ounces frozen large raw shrimp (31-40 shrimp per pound), thawed and peeled
- 16 ounce store-bought white pizza dough
- 1 bottle Drew's Romano Caesar Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 5 ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- ½ head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Caesar flavored croutons, roughly smashed
- ½ cup loosely packed parsley, roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper