Add chicken and 4 oz Drew’s Organic Honey Dijon Dressing & Quick Marinade to a large resealable bag. Add mushrooms, zucchini and summer squash to another bag with additional 4 oz Drew’s Organic Honey Dijon Dressing & Quick Marinade. Marinate chicken and veggies in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Thread chicken tenders onto skewers. Thread mushrooms, zucchini and squash onto skewers separately. Discard any remaining marinade.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Clean and lightly oil grates. Place chicken and veggie skewers on the grill. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F and grill veggies until tender, flipping chicken and veggies halfway through cooking time. Cooking time will vary, depending on the thickness of the chicken. Remove from grill.
Serve kabobs with additional 4 oz Drew’s Organic Honey Dijon Dressing & Quick Marinade for dipping and white rice.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 bottle, divided into 4 oz, 4 oz, and 4 oz Drew's Honey Dijon Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 1.5 lbs organic chicken tenders
- 1 8 oz container baby bella mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick chunks
- 1 summer squash, sliced into thick chunks
- Metal skewers (or wooden ones that have been soaked for 30 minutes)
- 1 cup white rice, prepared as directed