Add steak, Drew’s Organics Mango Habanero Salsa, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder and salt to a large resealable bag. Marinate for at least one hour, longer if possible.
Preheat grill to medium high heat. Clean and lightly oil grates. Discard marinade. Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Place steak on the grill over direct heat for 5 minutes. Flip and grill until desired doneness. Remove from grill and let rest 10 minutes.
Thinly slice steak against the grain. Top steak with additional Drew’s Organics Mango Habanero Salsa and parsley. Serve with Greek yogurt and lime wedges.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 ¾ lb flat iron steak
- 1 jar Drew's Organics Mango Habanero Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt plus more for sprinkling prior to grilling
- Freshly ground pepper
- FOR SERVING
- 4 oz Drew's Organics Mango Habanero Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 5.3 oz container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, cut into wedges