In 8 individual clear serving cups or mini bowls/jars, layer black beans, guacamole, Drew’s Organic Double Fire Roasted Salsa, sour cream, lettuce, cheese, bacon, scallions and cilantro evenly between cups. Serve dips with chips, crackers or pretzels and spoons.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 10 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 oz prepared guacamole
- 8 oz Drew's Organics Double Fire Roasted Salsa
- 4 oz sour cream or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 oz shredded iceberg lettuce
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 scallions (white and green parts), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- Tortilla chips