Add chicken and 4 oz Drew’s Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade to a large resealable bag. Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine papaya chunks, white beans, feta, remaining 2 oz Drew’s Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade, chives and black pepper in a large serving bowl. Toss. Refrigerate.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Clean and lightly oil grates. Discard marinade. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, flipping halfway through cooking time. Cooking time will vary, depending on the thickness of the chicken breast. Remove chicken from grill and let sit 5 minutes.
Cut chicken into bite-sized chunks and toss with papaya salad. Serve. Or, chill until ready to serve.
Serve salad with crusty rolls, a sliced baguette or white rice.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1.5 lbs organic chicken breast
- 6 oz, divided into 4 oz and 2 oz Drew's Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade
- 2 small red ripe papayas, peeled, seeds removed and cut into chunks
- 1 19 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 0.75 oz clamshell chives, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper