For the pulled pork:
Place slow cooker on high. Add pork, ¾ cup Drew’s Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing and Quick Marinade, orange juice and ginger to slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 4 hours (or approximately 8 hours on low), or until pork is cooked through. Pork should reach an internal temperature of between 140 and 165 degrees F in the thickest part of the roast, as measured by a meat thermometer. Shred pork with a fork and toss well in the juices.
For the coleslaw:
Combine broccoli slaw, ½ cup Drew’s Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing and Quick Marinade, mayonnaise, red onion, ginger and ground black pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Top slider buns with pulled pork and a hefty scoop of coleslaw. Serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 2 pounds natural or organic fresh boneless sirloin pork roast
- 1 ¼ cup Drew's Organics
- ½ cup organic orange juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger or fresh ginger paste (found in a tube in the produce department)
- 12 ounce bag broccoli slaw
- ¼ cup organic mayonnaise
- ¼ organic red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger or fresh ginger paste
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12-14 slider buns or snowflake rolls