Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
In a medium sauté pan, heat ½ tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the salmon to the pan and cook 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on one side. Flip salmon with a spatula and add the Drew’s Organic Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and dressing is reduced and thickened.
Meanwhile, in a separate saute pan, heat remaining ½ tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and saute 10 minutes until the onions are softened, stirring frequently. Add the garlic and saute 2 more minutes.
Add the arugula and toss with the onions and garlic then remove pan from heat. Squeeze half the lemon over arugula and onions. Serve salmon over the arugula and onions with lemon wedges as a garnish
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh salmon filets, skin removed and cut into 4 equal portions
- 4 oz. Drew's Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade
- I large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby arugula
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Additional lemon wedges for serving
- Salt and Pepper