Roasted Asparagus with Walnuts and Breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss asparagus with 1 Tablespoon Drew’s Organics Creamy Ranch. Place asparagus in a large baking dish and roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top asparagus across their center with additional ¼ cup Drew’s Organics Creamy Ranch, chopped walnuts and panko bread crumbs. Roast an additional 5 minutes until panko crumbs are toasted. Remove from oven. Top with chopped parsley and freshly ground pepper. Serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tablespoon, divided Drew's Organics Creamy Ranch Dressing & Quick Marinade
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup roughly chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper