Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Tomato Salad
Toss tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and Drew’s Organic Roasted Garlic & Peppercorn Dressing together in a large serving bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. Toss again then top with slivered basil and freshly ground black pepper. Serve.
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved lengthwise, then sliced (peeled, if desired)
- 6 oz Drew's Organics Roasted Garlic Peppercorn Dressing & Quick Marinade
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, slivered
- Freshly ground black pepper