Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet lined with foil. Add about .5 inch of water to the baking sheet. Halve and clean out the inside of the spaghetti squash and place face down into the pan. Bake for about 45 minutes-1 hour. Or until the squash can be pierced with a fork.
While the squash is cooking, in a skillet cook the meat—this step is optional. In a pan, sautée together the olive oil, garlic and onions. Once onions are translucent, add the tomatoes and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
Once the squash is done, scrape the perimeter of the squash to loosen “spaghetti” and combine it into the skillet with the rest of the filling. Alternatively, combine and eat right out of the squash “shell” itself.
Dress with Drew’s Organics Rosemary Balsamic Dressing and toss well.
Eat Natural with Nat is a food blogger and recipe developer sharing healthy recipes and tips.
- 1.5 lb spaghetti squash (seeded & halved)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb ground meat (cooked & drained) *optional*
- 2 cans fire roasted tomatoes (diced)
- 1 small onion (diced & uncooked)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Drew's Organics Rosemary Balsamic Dressing & Quick Marinade