Directions: Preheat grill to medium heat. In a bowl or plastic resealable bag, coat the salmon with 4 ounces of Drew’s Organic Shiitake Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade. Let salmon marinate while the grill preheats. Meanwhile, create four equally-sized salads with the mesclun, sliced pepper, tomato halves, cucumbers, and carrots. Grill salmon skin side down until it reaches a safe internal temperature of 145 °F, or until desired doneness. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of the salmon portions. Place salmon atop the salads. Pour remaining 4 ounces of dressing over the salads. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 8 oz Drew's Organics
- 1 ½ pounds fresh salmon filet, cut into 4 portions
- 8 cups mesclun salad mix or any baby greens
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup baby carrots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro, roughly chopped