Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Place ¼ cup Drew’s Organics Thousand Island Dressing and Quick Marinade in a small bowl.
Brush each slider lightly on both sides with dressing. Discard any remaining dressing. Sprinkle both sides with freshly ground pepper.
Clean and oil grill grates. Place sliders and red onion slices on grill and grill until desired doneness, flipping sliders and onions about halfway through cooking time. Top sliders with cheddar slices. Remove from grill.
Assemble burgers by brushing the bottom and top bun with remaining ¼ cup Drew’s Organics Thousand Island Dressing and Quick Marinade. Place a lettuce leaf atop each bottom bun. Top lettuce with sliders, tomato, red onion and top bun.
Jenny Shea Rawn MS, MPH, RD is a Cape-Cod, Massachusetts based Registered Dietitian, nutrition communications consultant and healthy food blogger at My Cape Cod Kitchen.
- 1 15 ounce package 100% beef sliders 73% lean (6 sliders)
- 1/2 cup, divided Drew's Organics
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large red onion, thickly sliced
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slider buns (or dinner rolls), toasted, if preferred
- 6 bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced